About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
i love long nails, nail art, my cats, chocolate, beauty products, nail polish, shoes, handbags and everything girlie. Will be doing reviews of products and lots of nail art...hope you enjoy the ride..If you would like me to review a product please feel free to contact me at tuckleym@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 27 September 2010

Confidence: Confidence...?????

Confidence: Confidence...?????: "Hi chicklettes... I was wondering today... What gives us confidence???? I have been lacking in this department for quite some time..."

2 comments:

  1. I think in part confidence is something we are raised with or without.
    It is also something we develop through life experience.

    I was raised to be confident in certain areas but not in general.
    I spent most of my life battling that lack of confidence.

    I finally had an apiffany (spelled badly) due to the words of my wise Grandfather WarEagle he said "Do you think a sapling knows it can reach the sun or do you think it tried despite?"

    So I realized that I had to choose to reach for the sun even if somewhere in me I knew it wasn't possible! I act with confidence and tell that doubting voice to shut the hell up! After some time of this I have developed confidence and am strong in my belief that I am strong, smart, wise and beautiful and I own it even on "those" days when my spirit wavers!

    One last thing. I take it upon myself to try to boost and or build other women up and never tear them down. The women I talk to are called beautiful, wise and amazing by me. The Men I speak to are called Love, hottie, brilliant or Mr.WOW. I choose to take those around me on a confidence trip and hope they will begin to belive.

    You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. evil angel...very interesting thanks so much for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete