About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
i love long nails, nail art, my cats, chocolate, beauty products, nail polish, shoes, handbags and everything girlie. Will be doing reviews of products and lots of nail art...hope you enjoy the ride..If you would like me to review a product please feel free to contact me at tuckleym@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 24 September 2010

Lola rose from QVC

Hello my little beauties

I was having a mooch on the qvc website as i do from time to time..heheh and came across the wonderful Lola Rose jewellery.

Here is what QVC say about the gorgeous jewellery

Lola Rose jewellery is all about colour, texture and affordable luxury.
Designer Nikki Gewirtz has a passion for nature's finest semi-precious stones, and her jewellery boasts inspirational designs with tactile finishes that the stars love.

You must go and have a look as all Lola Rose designs..they do not have sterling silver fastenings or clasps, they have these chinese knots, which is excellant because that means it fits everybody and if you have long nails..like me...you can actually fasten them yourself..woop woop..... ooooo her rings are to die for, they are very large statement pieces and of course are all made with semi precious stones. I do actually have one and every time i wear it i get loads of compliments. Many celebrities where Lola Rose jewellery and you can always spot a lola rose design a mile off because she has such inspirational designs.


Let me now what you think? What is your favourite rings,necklaces,bracelets?

No comments:

Post a Comment