About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
i love long nails, nail art, my cats, chocolate, beauty products, nail polish, shoes, handbags and everything girlie. Will be doing reviews of products and lots of nail art...hope you enjoy the ride..If you would like me to review a product please feel free to contact me at tuckleym@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 3 October 2010

Angela Langford review

Hi my little beauties.....

Today I'm going to review the wonderful Angel Langford samples that i received...to have a look on her website please go here...





Clean Sweep Luxury Cleansing Balm £21.40




This is exactly what it says on the tin...pure luxury..it is a clear oil base of Shea butter, apricot kernel oil and Eucalyptus and chamomile to name but a few ingredients..so comforting. I massaged this over my whole face and eyes, a little goes a long way and it spreads over your face like a dream with no need to drag the skin at all...we don't want any pesky wrinkles ladies.. then i used a wet hottish flannel to take off my makeup while i inhaled the wonderful aroma....every single bit of mascara and make up came off...woop woop...my skin felt moisturised, smooth and clean. I would highly recommend this especially if you normally buy Liz Earle cleanse and polish...as angelas clean sweep also takes your mascara off in one fell swoop. There wasn't much change in  my skin as i received a sample size.
I would definitely recommend this product


Freshen UP rose,geranium & orange blossom toner £10.35
This sample came in a brilliant little spritz bottle which was so convenient and i wish all toners came packaged like this.....Oh and the smell was absolutely gorgeous because of the rose geranium and orange blossom. To be honest i am not one for toners really and i only use a toner once a week....but it got the last traces of my cleanser off and smelt so fresh...and didn't make my skin feel all tight...which was great as i have dry skin. If you love your toner this is definitely worth trying out.


Renew & Repair Q10 & Vit E Oil £22.55
This oil is absolutely delightful to use..some of you would think...eeewwww an oil on your skin wouldn't feel right..but believe me on my dry skin this felt amazing. This oil includes ingredients such as Argon oil,blackcurrant and rosehip oils to name but a few. I put a few drops on my fingertips and gently tapped in onto my skin, again inhaling the wonderful aroma.. then as angela advises gently massage for a few minutes for the oil to be absorbed into your skin. The oil sank in beautifully and my skin felt hydrated and smooth..in fact i didn't use a moisturiser on top of this as i felt my skin didn't need it. This is well worth the money as a little goes a long way.

Overall the samples i was sent were a decent size but didn't last long enough for me to visibly see a major difference in my skin..however my skin felt moisturised, smooth and looked really healthy. I would highly recommend all of the above products i have used especially as angelas products are natural and have not been tested on animals... which in my book is a huge bonus.

Has anybody tried angelas products? What are your thoughts....


xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great review hun, i haven't started my samples yet as still on with liz earle but they do smell gorgeous when i had a sneaky whiff of them. My skin is combination and spot prone so i think i have different samples than yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicoletta you will love them and if you have the same cleanser...ooooo its heaven. look forward to your review xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! those products sound lovely! great review hun. The cleansing Balm sounds right up my street. I didnt think there was a product which cleansed and removed eyemakeup :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sherrie its amazing so comforting on the skin and eyes..i have just got to purchase it xx

    ReplyDelete