Hi fellow bloggies.....
I no i have been a bit quite on the blog front this week but been so busy with one thing and another..anyway i have loads of reviews to do on Ojon,Models Own, Angela Langford...and all will be coming shortly...
To start today with something fab...I see Qvc have a got a Today's Special Value (TSV) on the beautiful Liz Earle range which includes seven pieces and one of which is the infamous supersize Cleanse & Polish. The seven piece set which contains...
- 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) – a multi award-winning concentrated cleanser to leave skin soft, smooth and radiant.
- 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml) – a heavenly scented, non-drying floral toner to revitalise, soothe and brighten the skin.
- 1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) – works in harmony with your skin’s natural oils. In a choice of normal/combination, dry/sensitive or light.
- 1 x Superskin Concentrate (2ml) – an intense, aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils, suitable for all skin types.
- 1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml) – a gentle herbal lotion to cleanse and revitalise the delicate eye area.
- 1 x Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask (50ml) – a deeply rehydrating mask to moisturise and soften tired or dry skin.
- 1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (100ml) – a gentle body wash, leaving every skin type fresh, soft and smooth.
- 1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (50ml) – a concentrated, deeply hydrating body cream.
- 1 x Liz Earle Botanical Essence No.1 (2ml) – over 98% directly derived from natural ingredients, this sensuous fragrance can be worn every day.
- 2 x muslin cloths
- 1 x Liz Earle gift bag with special Christmas tartan ribbon...
All the above for £41.16 + £5.45 P&P
So pop over to qvc here