About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
i love long nails, nail art, my cats, chocolate, beauty products, nail polish, shoes, handbags and everything girlie. Will be doing reviews of products and lots of nail art...hope you enjoy the ride..If you would like me to review a product please feel free to contact me at tuckleym@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 2 October 2010

Blog lovin this week

Hi beauty babes

I would like to give a shout out to some of the blogs that i follow so you can pop along and have a gander.....

Here is Lady Mucks blog...as some of you may no i recently ordered some goodies (check my previous post for the review) from her..and now i am addicted to her products..pop along and have a look at the wonderful products she has to offer....

Now bangsandabun in my opioion is hilarious doing her raps on youtube..she really makes me lol as she doesnt taker her self seriously and has the best sense of humour...go and see her raps they are priceless....

Karla at all things sparkly & glittery is fab and she is currently challenging herself to not buy any more products and use up what she has....go and see her progress....

Sam biddle is a very very talented nail technician...and i carnt believe i didnt no she had a blog..anyway if you a slightly interested in nails you must pop along to her page...i was on there for hours!!! her nail art is to literally die for....

Ellie from ellieloves is a proffessional make up artist from dublin and her make up advice is awesome..pop along and say hi...


hope you enjoy

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment