About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
i love long nails, nail art, my cats, chocolate, beauty products, nail polish, shoes, handbags and everything girlie. Will be doing reviews of products and lots of nail art...hope you enjoy the ride..If you would like me to review a product please feel free to contact me at tuckleym@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 27 October 2010

For all bloggers in NYC America

Hi beauties...

Just a quickie for all you gals across the pond in NYC..

Ojon is holding an event at sephoras (which i no longer have near me booo) on the 29th October. Go along as you can meet the gorgeous founder Denis Simoni..drool drool..lol....Ojon does an amazing hair care range and I have used it for many years on my hair, which as its bleached and bright pink, should be really dry...But thanks to Ojon...its thick shiny and sooo soft. I am sooo jealous of you gals as i would love to meet denise and the ojon team. If you UK ladies would like to check out the  Ojon range go here...QVC .co.uk do the whole range and some brilliant deals too....Believe me its not cheap but all the products last months..I will be doing a review on Ojon sometime soon....






HAVE A GREAT DAY



2 comments:

  1. I use ojon and it is fab on my hair. Defintely think it has stopped my hair from breaking/splitting cus its relaxed. Would be def one of my dessert island products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its one of my desert island products too...i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete